- Speakers Abstracts Submission are accepted either through the online submission system or email at email@example.com. For those unable to use the Online submission System and are emailing, please include in the template author details, university or country information, and any other author related data.
- .docx/.pdf formats are accepted.
- Please ensure all abstracts are proofread and checked for accuracy prior to submission. Changes cannot be made during the review process. If accepted, minor revisions may be made prior to final submission.
Keynote abstract formatting guidelines
Keynote speech abstract provides a brief summary about the keynote presentation and may include a short professional biography
- Only keynote abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed.
- Abstracts must not exceed 500 words (excluding the title, author affiliation and biography) and should follow the instructions on the following template (Keynote Abstract Template).
- Do not include references or figures in the keynote abstract.